Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.883 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,609 Birr (NZ$7,342) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)