Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 93,692 Birr (元21,646) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)