Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.022 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,890 Birr (€3,244) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (41 minutes ago)