Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.764 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,796 Birr (NZ$6,430) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)