Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.769 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,003 Birr (R 31,100) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (25 minutes ago)