Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.219 ETB / ZAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 93,901 Birr (R 42,318) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)