Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.312 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 64,671 Birr (元19,526) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)