Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.342 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,210 Birr (元29,083) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)