Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,774 Birr (元28,411) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)