Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.186 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,267 Birr (元29,208) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)