Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,767 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.414 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,144 Birr (9,065 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)