Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,500 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.552 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,666 Birr (12,548 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)