Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,690 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.300 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,601 Birr (12,566 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)