Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.658 ETB / NAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,416 Birr (35,234 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)