Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.402 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,248 Birr (9,410 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)