Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.283 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,611 Birr (12,040 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)