Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.986 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,272 Birr (8,924 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)