Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,683 Birr (64,414,946 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)