Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.131 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,969 Birr (3,805 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (27 minutes ago)