Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.263 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,138 Birr (4,743 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)