Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.182 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,645 Birr (4,239 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (37 minutes ago)