Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.961 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,825 Birr (R$ 13,191) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)