Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.392 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,392 Birr (R$ 10,876) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)