Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.885 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,691 Birr (R$ 9,541) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)