Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.675 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 70,802 Birr (€2,654) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (34 minutes ago)