Cost of living comparison between Vologda, Russia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34749 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,060 Birr (руб 149,819) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)