Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48160 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,690 Birr (руб 121,863) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)