Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24952 ETB / ALL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,221 Birr (233,334 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)