Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25316 ETB / ALL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,224 Birr (316,886 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)