Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17339 ETB / ALL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,862 Birr (356,789 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)