Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46878 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,423 Birr (руб 216,356) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)