Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43925 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,356 Birr (руб 185,215) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)