Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38694 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,738 Birr (руб 138,881) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)