Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43647 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,036 Birr (руб 176,496) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)