Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47006 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,043 Birr (руб 176,664) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)