Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.479 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,004 Birr (€3,017) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)