Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,038 Birr (46,363 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)