Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41976 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,953 Birr (₨154,738) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)