Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 40,190 Birr (39,939₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)