Cost of living comparison between Vinnytsya, Ukraine and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.859 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,299 Birr (44,604₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)