Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.729 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 34,487 Birr (€1,340) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)