Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00885 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 124,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,227 Birr (COL$9,520,709) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)