Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00784 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,877 Birr (COL$6,869,612) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)