Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00952 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,257 Birr (COL$6,645,459) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)