Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00920 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,567 Birr (COL$8,320,284) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)