Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.953 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,732 Birr (€3,070) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (23 minutes ago)