Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.750 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,139 Birr (€4,067) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)