Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.820 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,292 Birr (€1,985) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)