Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.492 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,637 Birr (€2,435) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)