Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.750 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,114 Birr (€2,901) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)