Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.354 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 84,635 Birr (€3,475) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (34 minutes ago)