Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39819 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 50% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,261 Birr (₨146,316) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)