Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41675 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 48% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,532 Birr (₨142,848) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)