Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42784 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,443 Birr (₨110,890) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)