Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.392 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,297 Birr (€2,676) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)