Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00272 ETB / LAK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,781 Birr (33,316,344 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)