Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00276 ETB / LAK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,002 Birr (30,848,264 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)