Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 ETB / LAK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,119 Birr (29,641,736 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)