Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00273 ETB / LAK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 71,902 Birr (26,312,382 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)