Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 ETB / LAK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 108,805 Birr (33,105,504 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)