Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 ETB / LAK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 66,444 Birr (23,758,963 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)