Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,181 Birr (€4,482) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)