Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.614 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,317 Birr (€4,854) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (39 minutes ago)