Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.907 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,552 Birr (€3,180) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (24 minutes ago)