Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 596 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.374 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,457 Birr (€4,149) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (31 minutes ago)