Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.278 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,209 Birr (4,584 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)