Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,784 Birr (4,310 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)