Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.217 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,823 Birr (4,651 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)