Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40085 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,998 Birr (142,195 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)