Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,630 Birr (35,437 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)