Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.200 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,666 Birr (38,963 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (39 minutes ago)