Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.575 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,127 Birr (46,258 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)