Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.440 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,953 Birr (42,612 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)