Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.208 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 154,789 Birr (48,252 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)