Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17436 ETB / LKR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,944 Birr (395,417 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (32 minutes ago)