Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14983 ETB / LKR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,346 Birr (376,064 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)