Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17740 ETB / LKR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,815 Birr (348,441 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (22 minutes ago)