Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.234 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,051 Birr (41,451 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)