Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.781 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,864 Birr (33,754 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (23 minutes ago)