Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.054 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 158,376 Birr (51,858 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)