Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.905 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,266 Birr (43,120 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)