Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.503 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,328 Birr (56,065 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 101,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)