Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,496 Birr (40,774 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)