Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 880 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.113 ETB / BGN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,942 Birr (5,334 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)