Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41799 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,047 Birr (₨136,480) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)