Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42636 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,017 Birr (₨150,148) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)