Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.240 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,748 Birr ($4,636) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)