Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.150 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,668 Birr ($5,292) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)