Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.899 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,586 Birr ($5,078) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)