Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,697 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.872 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,548 Birr (C$7,323) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)