Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.291 ETB / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,305 prices entered by 604 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)