Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,852 prices entered by 501 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.701 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,237 Birr (C$6,601) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)