Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.749 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 750 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,653 Birr (€4,147) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)