Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.171 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 848 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,042 Birr (€3,860) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)