Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00777 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,605 Birr (COL$8,053,174) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)