Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.492 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,253 Birr (€3,399) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)