Cost of living comparison between Valladolid, Spain and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.932 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,106 Birr (€3,974) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)