Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,683 Birr (€3,960) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)