Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.423 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,152 Birr (€3,356) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)