Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26856 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,172 Birr (294,797 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)