Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19917 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,885 Birr (270,549 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (35 minutes ago)