Cost of living comparison between Valjevo, Serbia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19619 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,503 Birr (287,997 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (43 minutes ago)