Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23440 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,437 Birr (296,237 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (44 minutes ago)