Cost of living comparison between Valjevo, Serbia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19367 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,717 Birr (277,368 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (30 minutes ago)