Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 123% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,973 Birr (Bs 66,085) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (34 minutes ago)