Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.296 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,465 Birr (Bs 59,433) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)