Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 908 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,542 Birr (Bs 99,370,922) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (36 minutes ago)