Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.218 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 195,430 Birr (Bs 88,101) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)