Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.984 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,668 Birr (61,684₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)