Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24842 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 152,607 Birr (¥614,319) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)