Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20486 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,685 Birr (¥452,424) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)