Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19541 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,014 Birr (¥486,223) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)