Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25803 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,528 Birr (¥525,248) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)