Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.310 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,064 Birr ($4,250) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (28 minutes ago)