Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,409 Birr ($4,243) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)