Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.230 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,836 Birr ($3,960) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)